Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 7

Starting Weight:  276.8
Today's Weight 263.2

I realize now with my active lifestyle that I cannot post every day, although that was the original goal.  I am going to post my weight every day, however.  I think this is what I would want to see in someone going through this process.  I qould want to know the details in the weight.  How long it took and what kinds of stalls they had.

I can say, I am on day 7 and I have NOT cheated one bit.  I have lost almost 14 pounds in one week.  That is crazy for a 42 year old!!  I feel good.  I can certainly see the weight loss in my face and feel it in my stomach, right under my boobs.  Both are the places I see gains first.  I'm not going to measure until the end of the first round.  I might change my mind if I hit a large stall.

I think the weekend has been the hardest.  I'm used to grazing and eating what I want when I'm chilling on a weekend.  I started feeling deprived yesterday, wishing time would go faster and that I could have a normal breakfast.  I have some new habits to form, I can tell.  Right now, if I went off, I would be eating crepes or pancakes for breakfast. I think I need to focus on how to eat more healthfully.  The last thing I'm going to want to do is gain it all back after suffering through what hasn't been terribly hard, just that little voice in your brain who thinks you need to have something tasty!!

I had steak last night and some lettuce with a honey mustard/garlic dressing that I made.  I crunched up my melba toast as croutons and I felt satisfied, full.  It was a good feeling.  Good flavors and the lettuce provided some bulk that I'm not getting with cut veggies.  I also made a lemonade after dinner with some real lemon juice, stevia, water and ice.  It was refreshing and sweet and I enjoyed it very much.  A nice little sweet treat and palate cleanser after dinner and after a day of drinking only water.

So the bottom line is that I am doing extremely well.  I can't wait to wake up every morning and weigh!!  It gives me a bounce in my step!!

No comments:

Post a Comment