Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2

Starting weight:  276.8
Today's weight:  272.6

Wow!!  I have the most amazing support network on this HCG program.  I am blessed for not having to go through this process alone. What great friends I have!!

I was really pleased to start my day with a 2.2 lb loss.  Woo-hoo!!  I'm down over 4 pounds in three days, two of those being fat loading days.  LOL.

As far as eating goes, today was pretty much the same as yesterday.  It had its moments of feeling hungry but it wasn't emotional and it was totally mangeable.  I just can't wait until this becomes second nature and I don't have to think about it so much.  I want to fast forward a few weeks with some real motivational lost pounds to feel good about.  Soon, though.  I'm hoping time starts to fly!! ;)

Good things are brewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment