Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1 - VLCD

Starting Weight:  276.8
Today's Weight:  274.8

How on earth I lost 2 pounds on fat loading, I have NO idea.  But I guess it's 2 pounds that I don't have to lose again.

Today was day 1 on VLCD.  I really had myself worked up that this would be an extremely hard day, filled with anxiety and deprivation, thus equaling tears.  I actually did pretty well.  I certainly wanted to eat more.  I certainly could have.  But NO tears.  I'm sure they are going to come.  I had some hunger between lunch and dinner, but mostly after I ate my apple for a snack.  Apples always make me feel more hungry and I knew that already.  I created a Fitday account and I am logging my calories.  I feel pretty even tempered and certainly much better after eating dinner.

All in all, not a bad day.  We'll see what my loss is tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment